The practice has received over 50 awards from the Australian Institute of Architects (formerly Royal Australian Institute of Architects) for outstanding architecture. These include:
- 7 Greenway Awards for restoration in NSW
- 9 Lachlan Macquarie Awards for the best conservation project nationally
- 3 Building Owners’ and Managers’ Association (BOMA, now Australian Property Institute) Awards,
- 1 Sulman Medal
- 1 Lloyd Rees Award
- 1 Burley Griffin Award
We’ve also received Local Government Awards in Ku-ring-gai, Willoughby, Woollahra, Hawkesbury, Wingecarribee and City of Sydney.
Amongst our most recent awards are:
- 2012 AIA Lachlan Macquarie Award for Swifts, Darling Point,
- 2013 AIA Architecture Award for entrance domes at Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney
- 2013 Wingecarribee Shire and National Trust awards for Sir Donald Bradman’s Boyhood House at Bowral NSW (see photo in the slide show above).
- 2015 National Trust Award for Centennial Fountain, Parramatta
- 2015 AIA Architecture Award (Conservation) for Bronte House, Bronte (see photo in Gallery)
- 2018 National Trust Highly Commended for Waverley Cemetery Gates, Bronte
- 2018 National Trust Highly Commended for Jubilee Room, NSW Parliament House